Utmaningar i mobilbranschen
Användbarhetsfolket på UIQ har satt ihop rapporten Inside Information: Usability and User Research at UIQ Technology (PDF, 1,9 MB).
Intressant läsning för alla som är nyfikna på de användbarhetsutmaningar som finns inom mobilbranschen.
I rapporten återfinns bland annat en underhållande anekdot:
"Sven and Olle are two farmers way up in the northernmost part of Scandinavia, where people are few and far between and words are even fewer and further between. They meet one day by the side of the road. Sven, who has recently moved to the northern expanse from the capital to take up farming, breaks the silence.
- Say Olle, one of my cows has colic. Didn't one of your cows have colic?
- What did you do about it?
- I gave her gasoline to drink.
A week later they meet again. Sven cautiously breaks the silence.
- Say Olle, I thought you said you gave your cow gasoline for the colic.
- I gave my cow gasoline and she died!
- So did mine.
In our haste to get technology and services to market, we all too often miss asking the necessary follow-up questions."
Så sant, så sant...